Flexible learning for FREE - Apply online today!
We kindly ask that you only apply for one course at a time.
Since August 2019, funding decisions for education have become devolved to local government in several counties of England. This transfer of funding from central government to combined authorities has created fundamental changes to areas that we as an education and training provider can operate in.
We regret that we are no longer able to provide Level 2 courses for free, to the following combined authority areas: Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley, West Midlands & North of Tyne Combined Authority (NTCA), Greater London Authority (GLA), West Yorkshire Combined Authority and Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority.
If you are unsure if your post code falls into one of the combined authorities, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to help you.
Eligibility for Level 2 Distance Learning courses:
- Learners must be aged 19 years or over as of the current academic year.
- Must have lived in the EU for the last three years
- Must currently reside in England, in a postal code outside of Greater Manchester, Liverpool City, Cambridge & Peterborough, Tees Valley the West Midlands, North of Tyne, Greater London, West Yorkshire Combined Authority and Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham and Sheffield Combined Authority.
- If aged 19-23, must hold a full Level 2 qualification or above in any subject (i.e QCF Diploma Level 2, five GCSEs/O Levels grade A-C, two or three. AS Levels, CSE grade 1 5 or more, one A Level, QCF Certificate, GNVQ Intermediate, First Certificate or Principle of Learning Level 2). If aged 24+ no qualifications are required.
- Awareness of Mental Health Problems
- Business & Administration
- Certificate in Cleaning Principles
- Cleaning Knowledge & Skills
- Common Childhood Illnesses
- Common Health Conditions
- Counselling Skills
- Creating a Business Start-up
- Customer Service for Health and Social Care
- Digital Skills for Work
- Dignity and Safeguarding in Health and Social Care
- Employability Skills (Level 1)
- End of Life Care
- Equality & Diversity
- Extended Certificate in Health and Social Care Professions (Online only)
- Falls Prevention Awareness
- Improving Personal Exercise, Health and Nutrition
- Information, Advice & Guidance
- Introducing Caring for Children and Young People
- IT User Skills (Online only)
- Lean Organisation Management Techniques (Online only)
- Preparing to Work in Adult Social Care
- Principles of Care Planning
- Principles of Customer Service
- Principles of Dementia Care
- Principles of Prevention & Control of Infection in Health Care Settings
- Principles of Working with Individuals with Learning Disabilities
- Principles of Cyber Security
- Team Leading
- Understanding Autism
- Understanding Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Understanding Behaviour that Challenges
- Understanding Business Improvement Techniques
- Understanding Cancer Support
- Understanding Children and Young People's Mental Health
- Understanding Climate Change and Environmental Awareness
- Understanding Data Protection and Data Security
- Understanding Domestic Abuse
- Understanding Excellence in Customer Service for Hospitality
- Understanding Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Advocacy in the Workplace
- Understanding Nutrition & Health
- Understanding Personal Care Needs
- Understanding Safeguarding and Prevent
- Understanding Specific Learning Difficulties
- Understanding Technology Enabled Care
- Understanding Tenant Support in Social Housing
- Understanding the Care & Management of Diabetes
- Understanding the Safe Handling of Medication in Health & Social Care
- Understanding Working with People with Mental Health Needs
- Understanding Workplace Violence and Harassment